Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday 10 February 2014

Valentines Day Nails - Elation Generation Stamping

Valentines Day is fast approaching and I thought I would do a couple of manicures for you guys :) With my Bundle Monster package arriving the other day I spotted quite a few love based designs that I wanted to incorporate. I used a base of Orly - Elation Generation which is a bubblegum pink that is packed with a lot of silver sparkles and stamped over with Konad Special Polish - White using the Bundle Monster 2013 Create Your Own Collection.





I applied 3 thin coats of Elation Generation over a base coat to achieve an opaque colour, it applied super smooth and built up lovely with the perfect amount of glitter.


I finished off the look by stamping some love related images with white polish onto 3 nails, the images on my thumb and ring finger come from Bundle Monster plate BM-411 and the image on my middle finger is off Bundle Monster plate BM-425 and then top it off with some top coat for extra shine.

I think this is a quirky nail design that would go perfectly with a casual dress on Valentines Day ❣ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here